You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

мой iPad Pro не читает никакие флешки через фирменный переходник lightning-camera

Добрый день! На iOS 13.2.2 мой IPad Pro не читает никакие флешки через фирменный переходник lightning-camera... И в iTunes MacBookPro 2016 не видит мой IPadPro с новой IOS

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 12:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 10:15 AM

На какой ОС работает MacBook Pro 2016?

What OS is the MacBookPro 2016 running?

iPad Pro 9.7

Good afternoon! On iOS 13.2.2, my iPad Pro does not read any flash drives through the proprietary lightning-camera adapter ... And in iTunes MacBookPro 2016 does not see my iPadPro with the new iOS

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2019 10:15 AM in response to Marapracoona

На какой ОС работает MacBook Pro 2016?

What OS is the MacBookPro 2016 running?

iPad Pro 9.7

Good afternoon! On iOS 13.2.2, my iPad Pro does not read any flash drives through the proprietary lightning-camera adapter ... And in iTunes MacBookPro 2016 does not see my iPadPro with the new iOS

Nov 13, 2019 2:17 PM in response to Marapracoona

Хорошо, я ничего не знаю об iPad, рассмотрите возможность размещения на форуме iPad. :)

Thank! With iTunes, they solved the problem ...

It remains to deal with reading flash drives and memory cards on the iPad Pro 9.7

OK I know nothing about iPads, consider posting in iPad forum. :)

мой iPad Pro не читает никакие флешки через фирменный переходник lightning-camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.