You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone IOS 13.x - Is there a way to create a list of apps installed on iPhone?

I have a iPhone xs, which worked perfectly through IOS 12, however, when it upgraded to IOS 13, the phone crashed and bricked. The Apple store was able to un-brick it and reload the IOS 13 from scratch. I was then able to restore a backup.

The problem is that the phone has never worked properly since the crash. I am planning to go back to the Apple store and have them wipe it and reload the latest IOS from scratch.

I want to reload everything from scratch as I have just been restoring the same profile from backups since my iPhone 5 (never had a problem before)

In order to get my settings and apps back, I want to make a list of everything that is on the phone, apps, settings, etc.

Is there a way to create/export a listing of all installed apps on iPhone?

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:01 AM

Restoring either through iTunes or iCloud will bring back all the apps. Making a list may not help because that will not bring back the data under each app but Restore will.

Open App Store > Click on your image > Purchased > My Purchases > [You will have two tabs] All / Not on this iPhone

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 13, 2019 7:04 AM in response to JGreg7

Apple keeps a list of all apps purchased with your Apple Id, so when restoring from scratch and logging in with your Apple ID, all you need to do is to open the App Store, tap on your profile pic in the top right corner, and then on Purchased to get a list of Apps.

Settings and data, would have to be manually backed up before restoring the phone however if you don't want to use a backup.

iPhone IOS 13.x - Is there a way to create a list of apps installed on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.