You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac 2019 crashing and shutdown suddenly

why my mac new pro 2019 crashing and shutdown after 6 hours i didnt do hard work on this mac pro. brand new mac after 5 days starts shutdown .

my charge % was 100 when it came to 96% finish... aftomaticly off. why

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 12:07 PM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2019 3:28 PM in response to zafarrzt

Hi zafarrzt,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like you've had an issue with your MacBook Pro shutting down when the battery level was at 96%, and I'd like to do what I can to help out.

If this has only happened the one time, it may not be anything to be concerned over. However, I would still start your Mac up in safe mode. Safe mode runs some system checks, and can resolve issues. Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac

Keep in mind, your screen may flicker and run slower than usual while in safe mode. Restarting normally will put you back into normal mode again.

If you still have the issue while in safe mode, and your Mac shuts down again without restarting, you may want to have a technician take a look at it. Find Locations

If your Mac restarts, then take a look at this article: If your Mac restarted because of a problem

Take care!

mac 2019 crashing and shutdown suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.