You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 13.2.2

My wifi has become really slow after the update to iOS 13.2.2 and I’ve tried everything to try and fix it but nothing is able to fix that. This problem arose after the update and I really need help regarding this because I’m not able to use wifi at all because of the slow speed.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 2:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 2:41 PM

Use a website, or an app like Speedtest to check your wi-fi speed. Speed is generally based on your ISP. You can also try powering down your router and/or modem to try and get that taken care of. However, generally when you see speed issues it is traced back to the ISP or the router. The only way the iPhone might have an affect on it is if there is interference with the channel you are using for wi-fi, or the wi-fi chip is failing.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2019 2:41 PM in response to saurav145

Use a website, or an app like Speedtest to check your wi-fi speed. Speed is generally based on your ISP. You can also try powering down your router and/or modem to try and get that taken care of. However, generally when you see speed issues it is traced back to the ISP or the router. The only way the iPhone might have an affect on it is if there is interference with the channel you are using for wi-fi, or the wi-fi chip is failing.

IOS 13.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.