You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't want to sell or publish my book. I want to make it available to family members to read on their iphones and iPads. Can i do that with the Pages software?

Can i create an ebook with the Pages software, but only make it available for my family members?

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 12:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 10:23 AM

Hey there LRC1943,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to make a book in Pages that you can share with your family and friends only. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You can create an EPUB book in Pages and then just share it to your family and friends without publishing it. Take a look at the following articles for info on how to do this:

Create an EPUB book in Pages

Use advanced book creation options in Pages

Share the book over email, AirDrop, or any other sharing option once you’re done.

Let me know if this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2019 10:23 AM in response to LRC1943

Hey there LRC1943,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you want to make a book in Pages that you can share with your family and friends only. I’ll be happy to help with this.

You can create an EPUB book in Pages and then just share it to your family and friends without publishing it. Take a look at the following articles for info on how to do this:

Create an EPUB book in Pages

Use advanced book creation options in Pages

Share the book over email, AirDrop, or any other sharing option once you’re done.

Let me know if this helps.

I don't want to sell or publish my book. I want to make it available to family members to read on their iphones and iPads. Can i do that with the Pages software?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.