You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son’s apple tv app disappeared from ipad mini 4

My sons Apple TV app disappeared from his iPad mini 4 and now I can’t find it. I also can’t download it again from the App Store as my only choice is to open it. How can he watch his downloaded movies offline?

iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 5:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:14 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way. It is an all or nothing situation. I highly encourage you to submit feedback to Apple, using the following link.

Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies

Nov 18, 2019 10:16 AM in response to cathryn177

Hello,

Does your iPad have any restrictions set or any configuration profiles installed?

Settings > General > Profiles

If you do not see a Profiles pane in Settings then your device does not have any profiles installed.

Settings > Screen Time > Restrictions

Do you have iCloud Family Sharing setup? If so have you enforced any content restrictions?

My son’s apple tv app disappeared from ipad mini 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.