You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use accessibility without having the virtual home button showing up on the screen ?

Hello,

I have a 2018 ipad Pro on which I use a mouse connected to the ipad through a hub that has a USB port to accept the usb dongle of the mouse.

In the accessibility settings I have been able to turn off the option that makes the ‘virtual home button’ show up on the screen every time the mouse is connected to the iPad.

However, my problem is that I do not know how to prevent this annoying virtual home button to show up when the hub is not connected to the iPad (without having to turn off the accessibility feature everytime I disconnect the hub from the iPad).

Is it possible to keep the accessibility feature turned on and disable the virtual home button whether a device is connected to the iPad or not?

Thank you for anyone who will be willing to help me out.

Best regards!

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 4:51 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

How to use accessibility without having the virtual home button showing up on the screen ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.