You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I recieve money on apple pay

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 6:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 7:17 AM

Hi snowhillspringers,

What a great question and I will be happy to answer.

To receive money, make sure you have a compatible device (iPhone models with FaceID and Touch ID except the iPhone 5s) and that the device is running iOS 11.2 or later.

In Messages there will be a black icon under the text field of any iMessage that says: Tap that and it will bring up a box where you can send or request money from someone. See screenshot below:

You can also refer to article how to send or receive money through ApplePay if needed.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2019 7:17 AM in response to snowhillspringers

Hi snowhillspringers,

What a great question and I will be happy to answer.

To receive money, make sure you have a compatible device (iPhone models with FaceID and Touch ID except the iPhone 5s) and that the device is running iOS 11.2 or later.

In Messages there will be a black icon under the text field of any iMessage that says: Tap that and it will bring up a box where you can send or request money from someone. See screenshot below:

You can also refer to article how to send or receive money through ApplePay if needed.

I hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.