You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID locked. Dunno bd, dunno recovery email. Needs it to activate iPad.

Hello. I have set my iPad in recovery mode. However, it is still asking for this apple ID that i have got no idea how to retrieve it. I know the password and Apple ID, but i forgot all the other information. The Apple ID is locked. So, as of now, my iPad is useless. Please help me.

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 3:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 10:25 PM

My problem is not listed in any of these.

My account is locked.

I know the password

Forgot the username. not sure if it is "hantar" or "hanter"

I don't know which recovery email i gave

as for birthday, I know the date and month but I do not know which year I chose because I clicked randomly

If i can get past the birthday, i can answer the security questions.

As for apple support community, my country is not listed. It would be great if i could email to apple and tell them to help unlock my account, because my ipad is totally useless right now.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2019 10:25 PM in response to King_Penguin

My problem is not listed in any of these.

My account is locked.

I know the password

Forgot the username. not sure if it is "hantar" or "hanter"

I don't know which recovery email i gave

as for birthday, I know the date and month but I do not know which year I chose because I clicked randomly

If i can get past the birthday, i can answer the security questions.

As for apple support community, my country is not listed. It would be great if i could email to apple and tell them to help unlock my account, because my ipad is totally useless right now.

Nov 25, 2019 3:41 AM in response to aster50

If it's locked : If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If it's disabled : If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes’

If you need iTunes Support's help : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww (click on your country's flag, the country where you live, and which is therefore the country on the account ; click on Contact Support towards the top right ; click on Get Help under 'Talk To Us’)

Apple ID locked. Dunno bd, dunno recovery email. Needs it to activate iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.