You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health reduced quickly in my 11 pro max

I am using an iphone 11 pro max. My battery health is currently in 97%. I bought the device a month ago. Can you please provide me a support for this issue.

Thank You

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 11:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 11:29 PM

Looks like you’ve posted this in several threads. Please go check the other one I replied to. If that wasn’t you I apologize. The percentage isn’t at a point that Apple would call it diminished but if you are concerned you can contact Support (not this user forum) to see what they say or visit your local Apple store. I use the Apple Support App but you can call if you prefer

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2019 11:29 PM in response to Batterydraining

Looks like you’ve posted this in several threads. Please go check the other one I replied to. If that wasn’t you I apologize. The percentage isn’t at a point that Apple would call it diminished but if you are concerned you can contact Support (not this user forum) to see what they say or visit your local Apple store. I use the Apple Support App but you can call if you prefer

Battery health reduced quickly in my 11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.