You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I make a spreadsheet with numbers and i want to send a copy not a file it to a group some of whom may have a different brand computer.

how to send a numbers spreadsheet to non apple users and as a copy not a file of it to non apple recipients

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 5:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2019 9:44 AM

Hi buzz,

It is not clear how you are differentiating "copy" and "file".

If you are looking to send something that can be viewed but not edited, then printing to a PDF is the way to go.

Start with the print screen click print, then once you ge the chance click "PDF" and "save as pdf".

quinn

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 26, 2019 9:44 AM in response to buzz1932

Hi buzz,

It is not clear how you are differentiating "copy" and "file".

If you are looking to send something that can be viewed but not edited, then printing to a PDF is the way to go.

Start with the print screen click print, then once you ge the chance click "PDF" and "save as pdf".

quinn

I make a spreadsheet with numbers and i want to send a copy not a file it to a group some of whom may have a different brand computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.