You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do a delete songs from my icloud storage. Is there a way to see the indiviual songs and I wanted to do the same thing for photos. i am clueless

How do I delete songs from icloud storage? Is there a way to see individual songs? I wanted to do the same thing with photos I am clueless. Apple tech says to go to icloud.com and i tried to do that but I don't get it.........Im not sure what to look for......any help would be most appreciated!

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 1:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 2:46 AM

As far as photos is concerned:

• Go to www.icloud.com
  • Click on Photos: it takes a while, but then you'll see your photos and you can delete pictures. Take care: iCloud is a sync service, this means: if you delete a photo from iCloud, it's deleted on all your devices

About music: as far as I know you should subscribe to iTunes Match or AppleMusic to see your songs in iCloud

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2019 2:46 AM in response to shar13

As far as photos is concerned:

• Go to www.icloud.com
  • Click on Photos: it takes a while, but then you'll see your photos and you can delete pictures. Take care: iCloud is a sync service, this means: if you delete a photo from iCloud, it's deleted on all your devices

About music: as far as I know you should subscribe to iTunes Match or AppleMusic to see your songs in iCloud

How do a delete songs from my icloud storage. Is there a way to see the indiviual songs and I wanted to do the same thing for photos. i am clueless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.