You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay icon wont show up

I have Macbook pro 13-inch 2016 updated to MacOS Catalina latest version. Recently I have bought a new IPad pro and I want to use the Sidecar feature to have double screen. But the problem is that the Airplay icon in my mac in no where to be found. I cant find the icon. No idea what is problem here and how can i fix it here. I would appreciate some support and ideas here

Kind Regards

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 12:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 1:03 PM

ArefGHaz wrote:

I have Macbook pro 13-inch 2016 updated to MacOS Catalina latest version. Recently I have bought a new IPad pro and I want to use the Sidecar feature to have double screen. But the problem is that the Airplay icon in my mac in no where to be found. I cant find the icon. No idea what is problem here and how can i fix it here. I would appreciate some support and ideas here

Kind Regards

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2019 1:03 PM in response to ArefGHaz

ArefGHaz wrote:

Kind Regards

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn't working on your device ...

Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar ...

Airplay icon wont show up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.