You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printer driver for Canon MF4150

Where do I find the printer driver on Mojave. I have downloaded the driver from Canon but don't know where to find it when reinstalling the printer. I press "other when asked to choose a driver but it opens a documents site

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 3:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 5:40 PM

Johnnyretired Said:

"Printer driver for Canon MF4150: Where do I find the printer driver on Mojave. I have downloaded the driver from Canon but don't know where to find it when reinstalling the printer. I press "other when asked to choose a driver but it opens a documents site"

-------

IMPORTANT - Download Only from Canon:

Download this from the Manufacturer's site, and nowhere else (Canon). That will avoid Malware and other junk files from being installed. The Site: imageClass MF4150 - Drivers & Downloads - Canon

---

Download this to the Desktop:

1. Right-Click: on the driver you are about to download.
  2. Select: Desktop in the Where drop-down menu.
  3. Then access the downloaded driver from the Desktop
4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 1, 2019 5:40 PM in response to Johnnyretired

Johnnyretired Said:

"Printer driver for Canon MF4150: Where do I find the printer driver on Mojave. I have downloaded the driver from Canon but don't know where to find it when reinstalling the printer. I press "other when asked to choose a driver but it opens a documents site"

-------

IMPORTANT - Download Only from Canon:

Download this from the Manufacturer's site, and nowhere else (Canon). That will avoid Malware and other junk files from being installed. The Site: imageClass MF4150 - Drivers & Downloads - Canon

---

Download this to the Desktop:

1. Right-Click: on the driver you are about to download.
  2. Select: Desktop in the Where drop-down menu.
  3. Then access the downloaded driver from the Desktop

Printer driver for Canon MF4150

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.