You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have more than one iCloud.com and/ or me.com email address?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 11:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 9:06 AM

Hi Mythdog,

Thanks for posting your question about iCloud email addresses. I'm glad to see if I can answer.

In general, you should be able to create more than one iCloud email address: How to create a new Apple ID

Beyond that, it may depend on what you want to do with the address. You should be able to add a second iCloud mail address under Settings > Passwords & Accounts: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. However, you would only be able to use one Apple ID/iCloud account at a time when it comes to syncing content like Photos or Contacts.

If you are not looking to create another Apple ID but rather are looking to create an email alias, please review the following article:

Use email aliases on iCloud.com

I hope I've answered your question. Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2019 9:06 AM in response to Mythdog

Hi Mythdog,

Thanks for posting your question about iCloud email addresses. I'm glad to see if I can answer.

In general, you should be able to create more than one iCloud email address: How to create a new Apple ID

Beyond that, it may depend on what you want to do with the address. You should be able to add a second iCloud mail address under Settings > Passwords & Accounts: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. However, you would only be able to use one Apple ID/iCloud account at a time when it comes to syncing content like Photos or Contacts.

If you are not looking to create another Apple ID but rather are looking to create an email alias, please review the following article:

Use email aliases on iCloud.com

I hope I've answered your question. Have a great day.

Dec 5, 2019 12:59 PM in response to ryane77

Thanks for responding to my measly little question.

I bought one of the first Apple Computers (now transformed by some into aquariums or art projects). Imagine: a computer with a memory of 526 (514?) mgs of memory. Everything created was saved to a disk. You’d think that by now I would have mastered ALL the basics and many arcane bits of software know-how. But every once in a while my already fragged brain (age 69) has to deal with something that I once knew. Whom am I kidding; “every once in a while” can mean three or eleven times a day.

So, thanks!

Kathye

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.