You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlock activation lock in ipad ?

I buy second hand ipad and their in a apple id somethings I don't understand ? whats that so can you please help me .

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 12:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 12:38 PM

Hello,

The iPad is locked with Activation Lock. There is no way around unlocking Activation Lock without inserting the device’s associated Apple ID. Most likely if they "forgot" their Apple ID then there is a good chance that you purchased a stolen iPad. There is nothing you, or Apple, can do to unlock this iPad. You have 2 options, return the iPad for a refund or recycle the iPad.

Activation Lock

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2019 12:38 PM in response to VarunNeupane

Hello,

The iPad is locked with Activation Lock. There is no way around unlocking Activation Lock without inserting the device’s associated Apple ID. Most likely if they "forgot" their Apple ID then there is a good chance that you purchased a stolen iPad. There is nothing you, or Apple, can do to unlock this iPad. You have 2 options, return the iPad for a refund or recycle the iPad.

Activation Lock

Apple Trade In - Apple

how to unlock activation lock in ipad ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.