You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari downloads keep stopping

why do all my downloads stop? safari is my browser and please don't provide an answer that requires downloading anything.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 5:31 AM

3 replies

Dec 6, 2019 9:52 AM in response to mz.contrary

Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

Dec 7, 2019 10:34 AM in response to mz.contrary

no to both...someone suggested i reinstall safari which i would if i could download...but i havent seen much on line that helps...i tried using a guest logon but i havent set up another admin acct...too much going on with this mac these day that made me can it for a new start...but this is my third mbp and i havent liked it from day 1....thanks for your help...

safari downloads keep stopping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.