You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV subscription

Hey guys.. I purchased a new iPhone about a month ago and I automatically got a free year of Apple TV as part of the package. I tried to use the Apple TV app with my subscription but it’s either making me rent or purchase movies/shows and I’m not exactly sure why or what to do. Any advice??

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 2:47 PM

The Apple TV+ subscription only includes Apple's own original content, which at this time is comprised of:

1. The Morning Show
  2. See
  3. For All Man Kind
  4. Dickinson
  5. The Elephant Queen
  6. Helpsters
  7. Ghost Writer
  8. Snoopy in Space
  9. Oprah's Book Club

Coming Soon

1. Servant
  2. Hala
  3. Truth be Told
  4. The Banker

It does not include free access to movies or TV shows from other companies or media makers. That needs to be bought or rented separately.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 6, 2019 2:47 PM in response to avoni

The Apple TV+ subscription only includes Apple's own original content, which at this time is comprised of:

1. The Morning Show
  2. See
  3. For All Man Kind
  4. Dickinson
  5. The Elephant Queen
  6. Helpsters
  7. Ghost Writer
  8. Snoopy in Space
  9. Oprah's Book Club

Coming Soon

1. Servant
  2. Hala
  3. Truth be Told
  4. The Banker

It does not include free access to movies or TV shows from other companies or media makers. That needs to be bought or rented separately.

Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.