You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i find FIND MY IPAD in my settings

How do I “FIND MY IPAD” in my settings on my iPhone?

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 6:34 PM

14 replies

Dec 11, 2019 6:58 PM in response to brookshireartist

It's not important what the folders are called, you can alway change it to whatever you like.

There's no Siri app and Siri is builtin since iPhone 5s.

Since iOS 12, there's a Shortcuts app where you can create shortcuts with Siri.

Read here: Use Siri Shortcuts - Apple Support

FYI, You are now asking a different question and it's best to start a new thread for that.

That way is also easy for other users to find answer for the same/similar question.

Dec 11, 2019 4:49 PM in response to brookshireartist

Thank you for Replying to my issue.

I have an iPhone 6s and there is nothing on the Home screens called “Folders.”

I have 3 app folders & they are called “utilities”, “Entertainment” and “Navigation”. But sigh . . . As I said, none are called “folders”.

The “Utilities” has 2 apps in it; the “Entertainment” folder has 3 apps in it, and the “Navigation”folder has 1 app in it.

if I swipe to the previous screen, it is called, “Add Widgets”. All of the widgets are ones that are on my 2 home screens.

one widget is called “Siri app Suggestions”: but, for example if I select “Siri App Suggestions” and I would like to have a “Siri” app but I don’t know how to turn it on.

the only thing I can do with “Siri App Suggestions” is Remove it.

when I write, “how do I download the Siri app? It just gives me all the things Siri can do, but it doesn’t tell me how to download the Siri app?

how do i find FIND MY IPAD in my settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.