You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Списание денежных средств

Добрый день,я сегодня сменила сотового оператора,и с того времени с моего номера списываются деньги за отправку смс на этот номер +447786205094,я эти смс не отправляю ,я связалась с оператором своей действующей сотовой сети и мне сказали что это мой телефон совершает отправку смс в прошитый номер apple.Как мне исправить и отключить эту отправку?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2019 12:22 PM

I help out with the translation:

Cash Withdrawal

Good afternoon, I changed my mobile operator today, and since then money has been deducted from my number for sending SMS to this number + 447786205094. I do not send these SMS, I contacted the operator of my existing mobile network and they told me that this is my phone sending SMS to the flashed apple number. How can I fix and disable this sending?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 11, 2019 12:22 PM in response to MarysyaRostikovna

I help out with the translation:

Cash Withdrawal

Good afternoon, I changed my mobile operator today, and since then money has been deducted from my number for sending SMS to this number + 447786205094. I do not send these SMS, I contacted the operator of my existing mobile network and they told me that this is my phone sending SMS to the flashed apple number. How can I fix and disable this sending?

Списание денежных средств

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.