You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Extras not showing

Hello all,

I am wondering why the special features for my movies are available when I am on the Movies Anywhere website, but when I am using the TV app on my MacBook Pro, the extras don't show for all my movies (that should have them). Does anyone know how I can get them to show up on the TV app?

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 4:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 4:16 AM

iTunes Extras aren't available in the Apple TV app on smart TVs and streaming devices.

If you can't view your iTunes Extras - Apple Support

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 14, 2019 7:46 AM in response to Urquhart1244

I am more so asking why the special features are available on one service (Movies Anywhere) and not on Apple TV. For example, I have all the Harry Potter movies, and they all have iTunes Extras available if you do a general search of the movies. In my library, however, the only one that has them is Deathly Hallows P2, yet I can access the special features no problem on all of them when I go to Movies Anywhere.

iTunes Extras not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.