You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My game always crash

I play csr 2 racing for last update 3 days a go i play the game but the game always close again n again . I contact support for the game still not have answer .i can’t do race anymore because game always close when i’m in the game. i’m used ios 12.4.4 the game support with iphone 6 plus this problem when the game update n size more bigger. I think that’s not a problem because i have more space more than 25 GB but game keep crashing .hope i get answer for this problem .my phone or game apps not proper i’m used iphone 6 plus 64 GB

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 12:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 6:57 PM

Yeah i know that. Just need a different answer because i never ask in apple communities. Because creator update the game with more high data for that game .i ask here may be my phone not support for that game because old device like iphone 6 plus with 64GB maked crash for the game

2 replies

My game always crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.