You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratched Screen iPhone 11

Any recourse on a scratched screen? I’ve had my phone for one week and I just noticed multiple smudges and light scratches? I’m dismayed and disappointed in the product.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 4:05 AM

6 replies

Dec 19, 2019 9:07 PM in response to Buggyrug

I have had mine for three weeks and have scratches on my phone as well. I put a case on it immediately but that did not prevent my iPhone 11 from getting scratched. I have owned numerous iPhones and have never had this problem. I just upgraded from my iPhone 6 Plus that I had for 3 1/2 years. I keep reading that if you want a more shatter resistant screen you unfortunately are going to have a screen that scratches easier. My 6 plus had absolutely no scratches. I have dropped my 6 plus so many times. Down flights of stairs, on gravel and concrete. Guess what? Not one scratch nor did the glass shatter. I am also very disappointed. The glass should not scratch this easily.

Scratched Screen iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.