You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my iphone

How do i retrieve all my info from old phone if i lost it? I cannot find it but I have my appleID info. I have tried everything. I can't get my contacts, photos, settings, etc. Please help.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 11:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 12:47 PM

If you backed it up to iCloud or to a computer before you lost the old phone, you can use the backup to set up a new one. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Whether or not you had a backup, if you had your old phone to sync data (e.g., iCloud Photos, Contacts, Notes, etc) to iCloud, you can turn on the same settings in the new phone and they will sync to it. The options to do that are at Settings > [username] > iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2019 12:47 PM in response to tonio273

If you backed it up to iCloud or to a computer before you lost the old phone, you can use the backup to set up a new one. See: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Whether or not you had a backup, if you had your old phone to sync data (e.g., iCloud Photos, Contacts, Notes, etc) to iCloud, you can turn on the same settings in the new phone and they will sync to it. The options to do that are at Settings > [username] > iCloud.

Lost my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.