You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unlock the control center screen on an iPhone Xr

How to unlock the control center screen on an iPhone Xr?

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 5:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 5:52 PM

Got it. It restored it using your LINK. I know what a LINK is. I appreciate your help. I truly do. You seemed to be a bit sarcastic in the response. I’m an MD and am highly trained and thus hopefully remotely intelligent. But admittedly not a tech wizard. I update the IOS (just yesterday), try to learn all I can from the net, searched for the link you ultimately sent but it was buried in a virtual barrage of unhelpful links. Forgive me but when the next call you get could be an emergency it becomes somewhat frustrating when a phone will not perform even the basic function it is designed to perform.

Again, thank you again for your assistance.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2019 5:52 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Got it. It restored it using your LINK. I know what a LINK is. I appreciate your help. I truly do. You seemed to be a bit sarcastic in the response. I’m an MD and am highly trained and thus hopefully remotely intelligent. But admittedly not a tech wizard. I update the IOS (just yesterday), try to learn all I can from the net, searched for the link you ultimately sent but it was buried in a virtual barrage of unhelpful links. Forgive me but when the next call you get could be an emergency it becomes somewhat frustrating when a phone will not perform even the basic function it is designed to perform.

Again, thank you again for your assistance.

How to unlock the control center screen on an iPhone Xr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.