You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular network will not capture signal unless I do a power off and restart

‪Anyone having issues with their iPhone 11 pro max??? Im having such a weird issue and i got the phone replaced once already.... when phone is connected to wifi... turn wifi off and turn cellular network off too... then power on cellular network and it will not capture signal unless a power off and on restart is done. Carrier is tmobile! Help!!‬ is this a bug issue on ios 13.3 or is anyone else experiencing it too! Need to resolve asap idk what else to do!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 17, 2019 11:51 AM

4 replies

Dec 20, 2019 9:54 AM in response to ariyuli

Hello ariyuli,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand from the information you provided that you’re connected to cellular data but have no connection to the internet; I'd like to help.

While the following resource is for if you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone, it still provides some relevant troubleshooting steps to try for this issue:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you try all these steps and still have this issue, reach out to Apple Support:

Contact Apple Support

Best Regards.

Dec 20, 2019 3:50 PM in response to Leanne_68

I have tried everything you can think off... and the even weirder part is that i don't get a no signal or searching message... i get full bars of 4g lte.

i have already done an itunes restore.

i have done a line refresh with my carrier.

i did a network reset multiple time.

did multiple factory resets.

took it to apple multiple times to do diagnostics until they switched out my device for new one but issue still continues.

Cellular network will not capture signal unless I do a power off and restart

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.