You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Save Clicks

Is it possible to save the clicks when recording an iPhone screen?

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 7:22 AM

I am unsure about what you mean "save clicks"

"Sound" of the "Keyboard clicks"?

In testing, I HEAR the sound of the keyboard clicks WHILE recording typing on the keyboard but CANNOT when Playing Back in Photos (save location) - microphone both ON & OFF -

I CAN hear the TV sound I am watching while doing so with mic ON

How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This may be of use... it is VISUAL, not sound > Show tap gesture on the iphone screen recording quicktime - YouTube

In my Google search, I stumbled across a Youtube video that demonstrates click sounds - there are two download links for the audio file OF the various sounds = WAV & MP3 > iPhone Keyboard Typing Sound Effect (Click) - YouTube

You would add the click sounds in post production - iMovie should do it, but I do not have time to test

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 18, 2019 7:22 AM in response to stanislas228

I am unsure about what you mean "save clicks"

"Sound" of the "Keyboard clicks"?

In testing, I HEAR the sound of the keyboard clicks WHILE recording typing on the keyboard but CANNOT when Playing Back in Photos (save location) - microphone both ON & OFF -

I CAN hear the TV sound I am watching while doing so with mic ON

How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This may be of use... it is VISUAL, not sound > Show tap gesture on the iphone screen recording quicktime - YouTube

In my Google search, I stumbled across a Youtube video that demonstrates click sounds - there are two download links for the audio file OF the various sounds = WAV & MP3 > iPhone Keyboard Typing Sound Effect (Click) - YouTube

You would add the click sounds in post production - iMovie should do it, but I do not have time to test

Save Clicks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.