You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about SOFTWARE UPDATE

Can i update my iphone 5 to 11.0? if so how can i update it because my latest version is 10.3..4 and my problem is i cant download some apps in appstore because i need to update my IOS to 11.0 atleast..

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 8:39 AM

7 replies

Dec 18, 2019 8:56 AM in response to razmee209

I see maybe thats why i cant download some apps in appstore.. So sad for me .. 😭 by the way im Rhea from Philippines .. and im first time to use this iphone 5 thats why i wonder why i cant download some apps here.. now i know..and sad for me i dont have money to buy a new one maybe i can still use this phone.. maybe thats why my sister give this phone to me because she bought a new phone.. sorry for my english .. and thank you for ur reply.. again Rhea..

Dec 18, 2019 8:58 AM in response to razmee209

I see maybe thats why i cant download some apps in appstore.. So sad for me .. 😭 by the way im Rhea from Philippines .. and im first time to use this iphone 5 thats why i wonder why i cant download some apps here.. now i know..and sad for me i dont have money to buy a new one maybe i can still use this phone.. maybe thats why my sister give this phone to me because she bought a new phone.. sorry for my english .. and thank you for ur reply.. again Rhea..

Dec 18, 2019 9:06 AM in response to razmee209

about SOFTWARE UPDATE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.