You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events deleted on phone only

My phone doesn’t show calendar events, it just disappeared. I freaked out and went on iCloud to “restore” but my calendar on my computer has all the events ( thank god) it is important for me to have them on my phone how do I get it to sync??? iPhone 8plus

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 11:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2019 11:53 AM

Go to Settings><yourname>iCloud, and then turn off Calendar on the iPhone. Power cycle the phone, and after it turns on again, go back to the same place and turn Calendar back on again. It should sync back up again.

5 replies

Dec 18, 2019 7:13 PM in response to Desireeco

Yes, why and when did you hit merge? If you turned off iCloud Calendar, you should have said delete to clear the phone. Then after power cycling the phone, go back in and turn on Calendar, and they should have appeared.

Open calendar again on the iPhone, then go down to the bottom where it says Calendars. Tap there and see that you have your appropriate calendars checked to be displayed.

Calendar events deleted on phone only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.