You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple celebrates 10 years of Apple Pay. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I raise my credit limit?

How can I raise my credit limit of Apple Card?

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 7:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 3:18 PM

Hi, you have to call Goldman Sachs at 1-877-255-5923 and ask them to start the 6 month process of evaluating your account before you they make a ruling.

How your Apple Card application is evaluated - Apple Support

How your initial credit limit is determined

To determine your initial credit limit, Goldman Sachs uses your income and the minimum payment amounts associated with your existing debt to assess your ability to pay.

In addition, Goldman Sachs uses many of the same factors that are used to assess whether your application is approved or declined, including your credit score and the amount of credit you utilize on your existing credit lines.

Goldman Sachs will need your credit history with Apple Card to inform any request for credit limit increases on Apple Card, and this can take six months or more. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2019 3:18 PM in response to Eric-in-the-Box

Hi, you have to call Goldman Sachs at 1-877-255-5923 and ask them to start the 6 month process of evaluating your account before you they make a ruling.

How your Apple Card application is evaluated - Apple Support

How your initial credit limit is determined

To determine your initial credit limit, Goldman Sachs uses your income and the minimum payment amounts associated with your existing debt to assess your ability to pay.

In addition, Goldman Sachs uses many of the same factors that are used to assess whether your application is approved or declined, including your credit score and the amount of credit you utilize on your existing credit lines.

Goldman Sachs will need your credit history with Apple Card to inform any request for credit limit increases on Apple Card, and this can take six months or more. 

How can I raise my credit limit?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.