You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 Pro Wide Angle Camera Problem: Dotted Line

Hello! If anyone may provide assistance it would be highly appreciated.

I recently purchased the Iphone 11 Pro. All three Cameras worked perfect when I first purchased it. However, I recently encountered a problem with the Wide Angled Camera. Whenever I try to take a picture, a dotted line appears in the interface. Whenever I take Photos, this dotted line remains part of the photo. I don't know what caused this problem; however, the Apple Service center confirmed that my lens are working perfectly, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the software.

I tried everything to remove this dotted line. It only appears when I use the Wide Angled Camera, It doesn't pop up when I use the Normal lends, however it still remains extremely annoying. This wasn't a problem when I first got the phone, it only started appearing recently.

Do you guys think this will be fixed in a future software update? Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 7:23 AM

Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar and who this to them.

1 reply

Iphone 11 Pro Wide Angle Camera Problem: Dotted Line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.