You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

air drop files missing on iPhone 6

Hi I am using iMac 27" and OS version is Mojave, I have dropped multiple video files from my system to my iPhone 6, it is copied successfully but I can't find on my mobile, seems like copied but hidden, anyone can help in this mater...

Cheers...

Adil

iMac 27", macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 2:01 AM

iOS 13.3 separates photo files from videos etc into 4 categories. Videos, Live photos, Bursts and Screenshots

AirDrop Files on an iOS Device Go To…

When you opt to receive files via AirDrop on your iOS device, they can go to various locations depending on the type of file being received. While this might sound like a pain in the butt, it actually is easy to remember which file goes where.

AirDropped images, videos, and movies will be accessible via your device’s Camera Roll and the Photos app. When receiving a file that will go to the Camera Roll, (remember, that’s videos, images, movies, and similar media files), it might not look like the transfer worked properly, as there’s no confirmation message, but look on your device’s Camera Roll and you’ll likely find the file.

Look for this screen on your iPhone 6 and tap Videos.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2019 2:01 AM in response to m_adil73

iOS 13.3 separates photo files from videos etc into 4 categories. Videos, Live photos, Bursts and Screenshots

AirDrop Files on an iOS Device Go To…

When you opt to receive files via AirDrop on your iOS device, they can go to various locations depending on the type of file being received. While this might sound like a pain in the butt, it actually is easy to remember which file goes where.

AirDropped images, videos, and movies will be accessible via your device’s Camera Roll and the Photos app. When receiving a file that will go to the Camera Roll, (remember, that’s videos, images, movies, and similar media files), it might not look like the transfer worked properly, as there’s no confirmation message, but look on your device’s Camera Roll and you’ll likely find the file.

Look for this screen on your iPhone 6 and tap Videos.

air drop files missing on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.