You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple TV Remote

I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 4:25 PM

Jking5o5 Said:

"Lost Apple TV Remote: I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it."

-------

I think this is what you are looking for: If you lost the remote for your Apple TV - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2019 4:25 PM in response to Jking5o5

Jking5o5 Said:

"Lost Apple TV Remote: I have lost our Apple TV remote and I watched a video of how to use my iPhone as a remote but it’s asking me to enter a 4 digit code when pairing the two and I cannot gain access to Apple TV settings to enter the code because I don’t have the remote....hence the need for the iPhone to do it."

-------

I think this is what you are looking for: If you lost the remote for your Apple TV - Apple Support

Lost Apple TV Remote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.