You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My purchases Not going through

I’m trying to make a purchase and it’s not going through. Money is on the card.

it’s saying to check AppStore?

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 3:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 4:05 PM

Jbrizzi Said:

My purchases Not going through: I’m trying to make a purchase and it’s not going through. Money is on the card. it’s saying to check AppStore?

———-

This is a User-to-User Forum:

You are not speaking to Apple Here. No one would know why this is occurring. If a purchase will not go through, take this up with Apple. So, either:

• Use Apple Support Site

and/or

• Contact Apple Support:

First, go here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you still cannot get this issue resolved by use of that link, then I recommend you move on by contacting Apple Support directly on this. Ask to speak with the AppleStore Staff. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 24, 2019 4:05 PM in response to Jbrizzi

Jbrizzi Said:

My purchases Not going through: I’m trying to make a purchase and it’s not going through. Money is on the card. it’s saying to check AppStore?

———-

This is a User-to-User Forum:

You are not speaking to Apple Here. No one would know why this is occurring. If a purchase will not go through, take this up with Apple. So, either:

• Use Apple Support Site

and/or

• Contact Apple Support:

First, go here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you still cannot get this issue resolved by use of that link, then I recommend you move on by contacting Apple Support directly on this. Ask to speak with the AppleStore Staff. They’ll know what’s going on and why.

Apple Contact Info:

My purchases Not going through

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.