You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Delete Songs and Albums from iTunes Wishlist

Saw several unanswered threads on this: I am trying to delete songs and albums I purchased and songs and albums I no longer wish to buy, from my iTunes Wishlist. When I hit the "x" nothing happens. Can this please be resolved? It's hard for me to keep track of music and purchase more when my Wishlist is cluttered with extraneous items. I would think Apple would want to resolve this.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 5:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2019 6:59 AM

Apple are not here, you know that these are user forums and that we are just fellow users.

If you have an iOS device try doing it on that. If you want to leave feedback to Apple about it : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

2 replies

Dec 25, 2019 9:42 AM in response to King_Penguin

Already did contact Apple BEFORE posting here. I know Apple is not on the forum but I was told by an Apple employee that they monitor these forums. I was able to delete items from the iTunes Wishlist via my iPhone but wish there was a way to do so from my MacBook. Unfortunately, there isn't. I've been an Apple consumer since 1986. I am not alone in my frustration with Apple. Change can be good but not when it alienates an audience of first adopters.

Unable to Delete Songs and Albums from iTunes Wishlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.