You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

library on apple tv

how do i get my full library to show on my apple tv hd

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 7:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 8:50 AM

For photos you would need to enable iCloud Photos, which may also require having adequate iCloud storage to accommodate. Or you could use home sharing to access your local photos, as long as your computer is on.

For music you can view your library in the Music app as long as you are a subscriber to Apple Music or iTunes Match. Otherwise, you would resort to home sharing as above.

Only purchased movies can appear directly, via the TV app. All others would be via home sharing.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2019 8:50 AM in response to Chipbetty

For photos you would need to enable iCloud Photos, which may also require having adequate iCloud storage to accommodate. Or you could use home sharing to access your local photos, as long as your computer is on.

For music you can view your library in the Music app as long as you are a subscriber to Apple Music or iTunes Match. Otherwise, you would resort to home sharing as above.

Only purchased movies can appear directly, via the TV app. All others would be via home sharing.

library on apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.