You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

block video in apple music

Has anyone found a way to block music videos within an apple music subscription? It seems this question has been asked many times, but it's been a while. I have the restrictions set to "clean" and have also restricted tv shows and movies. But this does not prevent very explicit music videos from being accessible in the apple music subscription. Is there a way to block all music videos in the subscription app? This is a deal breaker for me as the primary reason I subscribed was for my 9 and 11 year olds to have access to music.

iPhone 5

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 12:16 PM

1 reply

Dec 31, 2019 2:52 PM in response to Hometeach

Hello, HomeTeach.

I understand that you wish to block explicit music videos in Apple Music. Failing that, you would like to block music videos entirely. I recognize how this would be helpful.

Neither of these two options are features within Apple Music.

You can send in feedback and feature suggestions for review. Please submit yours here: Music

Best Regards.

block video in apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.