You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The new ID feature or a weird bug? Pls, help!

Hello! I think I have an unpleasant bug connected with my ID-linked devices. I have iPhone 7, Watch 2015, iPad 4th gen, and a Windows laptop (only this computer is connected to my account currently). But on the screen I see 1 more device... What the ****?:D an iPhone Device marked as my PC (blue). I delete it via my iCloud opened in browser, but this mysterious thing always returns. Is that a bug, virus or what? Looking forward to hearing at least smth...🙏 Hope, nobody is trying to hack me. I really don’t know, what this stuff is doing here.

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 3:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:17 PM

Have you tried deleting the unknown device and then changing your password?

Apple ID Password Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

4 replies

The new ID feature or a weird bug? Pls, help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.