You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 - call audio routing

Since I bought the new iphone 11, it has automatically change all my phone calls incoming or outgoing to speaker mode especially when I was driving, and it was not connected to my car blue tooth. I have been trying to change it to my car bluetooth by seaching the call audio routing which was recommended in the website that I have searched but unsuccessful. please advise how to do it ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 12:24 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 30, 2019 2:29 AM in response to ip1123

I just double checked on my iPhone and Call Audio Routing appears under Settings-->>Accessibility-->>Touch and then appears all the way in the bottom. The article probably wasn't updated with different versions of iOS 13.x.x etc.

So, please check under Settings-->>Accessibility-->>Touch and locate Call Audio Routing and set it to Automatic. Thanks.

Axel F.

iphone 11 - call audio routing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.