You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube full screen glitch. Please help.

When using safari (on my iPad mini gen 5), when I play a YouTube video from the browser and go full screen I sometimes get this glitch where the video only takes up a quarter of the screen. The quickest resolution is to turn my iPad right side up and then back in the position I was using it (I keep it on its side due to my keyboard case). Sometimes the issues will randomly resolve itself but I’d rather not have to constantly take my secret from the keyboard dock to get the video to play in full screen as it should.

Please help.

P.S. For what it is worth, I do have my text slightly larger on my iPad mini. I could just use the app but I prefer the way it works on the browser.

iPad mini, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 12:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 12:13 PM

Hello,

Have you tried restarting iPad?

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

YouTube full screen glitch. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.