You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro 2018, one vertical line of my screen is acting with different pressure!

When I draw with my apple pencil on Sketching apps, one vertical line (almost on the center of screen) is not responding normally and the sensitivity of that part is different. It force my straigt line to go down or even stop the line ( see attached Illustration, Black line is done with apple pencil, Green line is done with finger, Red line is the vertical line that is acting wierd)

I have tried to force quit, restart, clean my screen. None of these have worked.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 5:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 12:10 PM

Hello,

I suggest that you reach out to Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 1, 2020 9:16 AM in response to QuickPost

Thank you Zmclearan, I have contacted apple support, we tried some steps but none of them worked on this case!

I have to visit apple store but its not that easy because they don't have official store in this region of Europe, nearest one is 1200km far!

I just wanted to know if anyone have experienced this problem?

Ipad Pro 2018, one vertical line of my screen is acting with different pressure!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.