You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloads when subscription ends

When your subscription is over is your downloaded songs gone? also if not where other than the music app can I find my songs?

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 10:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 10:36 PM

I am assuming that you are speaking about the Apple Music Subscription. The answer to your question is YES you will not be able to play any songs that were downloaded to your device from the subscription. Your music is currently stored in the Music folder under iTunes however when the subscription ends they will be unusable.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2019 10:36 PM in response to magon240

I am assuming that you are speaking about the Apple Music Subscription. The answer to your question is YES you will not be able to play any songs that were downloaded to your device from the subscription. Your music is currently stored in the Music folder under iTunes however when the subscription ends they will be unusable.

Axel F.

Downloads when subscription ends

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.