You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Emails after update

Twice I’ve lost emails after the 2 most recent updates and only those that are @me.com & @icloud.com. Cumulatively it’s about 8 years worth of important emails containing monetary payments, important dates, purchases and personal information! Any idea on how to retrieve these emails as I’ve tried all steps in previous posts without any success

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 1:48 AM

3 replies

Jan 5, 2020 1:40 PM in response to jacqui150

Hey jacqui150,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

Are you still using the same Apple ID, or are these related to a previously used Apple ID?

Do you use any other devices? If so, are you able to view those emails on any other device?

Did all emails associated with the @me.com & iCloud.com go missing, or only some?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Missing Emails after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.