You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari "Manage Website Data" appears broken in latest Catalina release (maybe earlier too?)

Trying to diagnose mysterious Safari behavior (see here "iCloud/Safari/Catalina - Cannot access Notes from Browser - WebGL error"). I thought I'd clear cache and remove all cookies and try again. Using Manage website data in preferences I tried deleting both individual and all entries. Immediately after clicking 'remove' or pressing 'delete' after select all, the entries go away for a few seconds and then immediately reappear. I have found a few mentions of this on the web, but no solution and no explanation as to what's going on. BTW: problem is same on 'broken' Safari and on 'clean' version on my test account.

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 8:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 9:39 AM

If you go Safari/Clear History and do that, are the cookies removed?

Similar questions

2 replies

Safari "Manage Website Data" appears broken in latest Catalina release (maybe earlier too?)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.