You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store 10.13 High Sierra download damaged

I need to upgrade my iMac OS from Sierra 10.12.6 to High Sierra 10.13, but the Apple App Store download is corrupted. Any suggestions?

Thanks, in advance!

iMac 27", macOS 10.12

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 1:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 1:46 PM

Hi designfemme!

I understand that you're unable to update macOS due to a damaged file, and I'm happy to help. You can delete the installation file from your applications folder, then attempt to update again. You can see more about this in the article below:

If an installer says it can't be verified or was signed with a certificate that has expired

Cheers!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2020 1:46 PM in response to designfemme

Hi designfemme!

I understand that you're unable to update macOS due to a damaged file, and I'm happy to help. You can delete the installation file from your applications folder, then attempt to update again. You can see more about this in the article below:

If an installer says it can't be verified or was signed with a certificate that has expired

Cheers!

App Store 10.13 High Sierra download damaged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.