You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 year free subscription to Apple TV not working

I’ve just bought an Apple TV + and a major incentive was that Apple are currently offering a year’s free subscription. Where can I sort this out? All that I can find is an offer for a 7 day free trial. Please help!

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 10:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 10:30 AM

Apple TV + is the streaming service. I assume you mean you bought an Apple TV box. If it was purchased new from Apple or an authorized reseller then that would qualify (note: refurbished and open box items from other sellers would not count). Once setup and signed in you should see the 12 month offer, if not then you can contact Apple support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 3, 2020 10:30 AM in response to Lizzie_R

Apple TV + is the streaming service. I assume you mean you bought an Apple TV box. If it was purchased new from Apple or an authorized reseller then that would qualify (note: refurbished and open box items from other sellers would not count). Once setup and signed in you should see the 12 month offer, if not then you can contact Apple support

1 year free subscription to Apple TV not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.