You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to watch Apple TV on screen mirror. If it doesn’t support apple tv

Not able to mirror Apple TV content thru iPhone on my Samsung tv. If doesn’t support please cancel this purchase of screen mirroring

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 1:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 3:25 AM

What is your model Samsung TV? Does it support the Apple TV app and/or AirPlay 2?

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple

To stream Apple TV+ content to your TV, you will need AirPlay capability. You can add that to unsupported TVs by using the Apple TV set-top box (3rd generation or later).

Or you can use the Apple TV app natively on supported TVs and streaming devices, including Apple TV set-top box (3rd generation or later).

To cancel a subscription to Apple TV+, follow the directions on View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2020 3:25 AM in response to satish45

What is your model Samsung TV? Does it support the Apple TV app and/or AirPlay 2?

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple

To stream Apple TV+ content to your TV, you will need AirPlay capability. You can add that to unsupported TVs by using the Apple TV set-top box (3rd generation or later).

Or you can use the Apple TV app natively on supported TVs and streaming devices, including Apple TV set-top box (3rd generation or later).

To cancel a subscription to Apple TV+, follow the directions on View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Jan 6, 2020 7:44 AM in response to satish45

i took a life time subscription paying 3000 INR.

I am not familiar with that offer, nor can I find anything about it online. I only knew about monthly and yearly subscriptions.

Are we still talking about Apple TV+?

please guide me on how to cancel.

Go to your subscriptions overview, select the subscription, scroll down to where it says “Cancel Subscription”, click that, then confirm in the pop-up window that says “Are you sure?”

Jan 6, 2020 6:44 AM in response to satish45

That seems to be a 2016 model TV, which doesn’t support the Apple TV app by itself, nor AirPlay. You would need an additional streaming device, connected to the TV through HDMI, to get Apple TV+ content on your TV screen.

This is a user-to-user forum. We can’t cancel anything for you. You should do that yourself, as indicated with the link in the previous post. There is nothing to refund if you are in the trial period of the subscription.

Jan 6, 2020 8:41 AM in response to satish45

Please find the detail below

APPLE ID

BILLED TO

Visa

satish r.

Hyderabad, TG 500089

IND

INVOICE DATE

05 Jan 2020

SEQUENCE NO.

ORDER ID

DOCUMENT NO.

App Store

PRICE

Lifetime Screen Mirroring

In-App Purchase

iPhone

Report a Problem

₹ 3,099

Inclusive of IGST at 18%

Subtotal

₹ 2,626

IGST charged at 18%

₹ 473

TOTAL

₹ 3,099

[Edited by Moderator]

Not able to watch Apple TV on screen mirror. If it doesn’t support apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.