You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get app subscription refunded?

hello my name is Danasia , so basically last night I got a notification stating that I made a payment from the app pof for 71$ a month . Now call me crazy or whatever it may be , because I’m not understanding. An app for 71$ a month is outrageous ! Once I realized it was on my phone I quickly deleted it. I don’t know if that did anything to help or what but I’m just trying to get an understanding on what may happen to my money that’s been took off my card and how can I get it refunded or disputed back on to my ApplePay Wallet. Please & thank you ; Danasia .

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 1:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 5:43 AM

Go here - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and here - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

deleting an app does not delete the subscription. You can also contact the app developer.

If you paid using Apple Pay -

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 5, 2020 5:43 AM in response to Moneynana

Go here - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

and here - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

deleting an app does not delete the subscription. You can also contact the app developer.

If you paid using Apple Pay -

If you see a transaction you do not recognize or have an issue with a transaction open Wallet>tap on the card used>tap on the transaction (photo 1)>tap on the amount (photo 2)>look for a report an issue link. (photo 3)

photo 1 - select the transaction

photo 2 - click the amount

photo 3 - click the link

How can I get app subscription refunded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.