You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD

Has anyone seen this on their iPhone or iPad?

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD AND IMESSAGES DO NOT MATCH"

"MESSAGES IN THE ICLOUD IS NOT AVAILBE BECAUSE ICLOUD AND IMESSAGE ACCOUNT ARE DIFFERENT. “

Do you have any updated information for 2020 as to how to fix?

Ipad pro and iPhone 6

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 4:29 PM

8 replies

Jan 17, 2020 5:06 PM in response to Blumber

oh and I did find in that support article that you sent that it says

• “You can't sign in to iCloud.com with an email alias. Sign in with your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.”

but I don’t know if that would fix this or not, or if I did sign in with iCloud instead of @me then it would change my iCloud backups or not and either way since my brother is using an @icloud address and it doesn’t work either, then this may just be a glitch that Apple needs to fix.

Jan 17, 2020 1:23 PM in response to Michael Black

yeah I’ve been having this problem too and both the accounts do match, the only thing I thought maybe could be the problem is that my account is an @me.com account instead of @icloud.com, but my brother is using an @icloud.com account and his does the same thing. It’s extremely annoying because I want to keep my messages in iCloud for one to keep them off my phone so I’ve got enough storage because I’m always running out, and two so if I ever get a new iPhone I can have all of them easily, and since I have nearly 7 GB of messages and only 32 GB of iPhone storage it’s just gonna keep growing and I don’t want to delete them... Apple really needs to fix this!

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.