You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Artwork in Music on Catalina

Hello!

I added a second artwork image to one song, now I want to delete the one that I don't like and use the other one but it doesn't work at all?? I tried right clicking on the image, since this used to work before updating to Catalina when the Music App still was iTunes. But now it doesn't. I also tried removing the image from the folder where Music stores them but this doesn't work either. Anyone has an idea?

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 10:30 AM

I assume you are working with Muic version 1.0.2.37. In the get information/artwork menu I can see my multiple artwork, one image on the left is labelled Album Artwork and multiple images on the right labelled Other Artwork. If I position the cursor over an image and left click, the image shows a blue surrounding border. If you then hit the delete button on your keyboard the image is deleted. If you just want to swap the album art image with an other art image, cursor to the image in other art , left click select and hold the select while you drag the image to the left where it will displace the album artwork image. Hope this helps

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2020 10:30 AM in response to yunia0208

I assume you are working with Muic version 1.0.2.37. In the get information/artwork menu I can see my multiple artwork, one image on the left is labelled Album Artwork and multiple images on the right labelled Other Artwork. If I position the cursor over an image and left click, the image shows a blue surrounding border. If you then hit the delete button on your keyboard the image is deleted. If you just want to swap the album art image with an other art image, cursor to the image in other art , left click select and hold the select while you drag the image to the left where it will displace the album artwork image. Hope this helps

Deleting Artwork in Music on Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.